Our Little Fishes classes take place in the quiet surroundings of Truro Prep School. Your little one will learn new life skills, water confidence and the ability to swim with the help of our dedicated swimming instructors.
What to bring
- Make sure you bring along disposable swimming nappies or a washable nappy wrap liner designed for swimming for baby lessons.
- If you are assisting your child in the swimming pool please come dressed with your swimming costume under your clothes.
- Swimming suits and trunks are recommended for yourself and your little one.
- Swimming Goggles (If applicable for the age group)
- The Little Fishes Swim School will provide toys, will provide any equipment required during the lessons such as buoyancy aids, toys and floats.
It is imperative that all parents follow the directions correctly to avoid a traffic jam, particularly during the very busy pick-up / drop off times during the school day.
The road is a single lane and is used primarily as a one-way system. If you attempt to use the back entrance during the pick-up / drop off times, you will have extreme difficulty making it to the car park.
Directions for Lessons BETWEEN 0900-1530 (During The School Day):
Take the turning as if you were heading towards Truro Golf Course. Follow the road until there are some cars parked on the left side of the road. Take the left (there is a sign) towards Truro School Swimming Pool and make your way up the lane. You will pass two houses on your left before reaching the gravel car park on your right.
Please park in the gravel car park behind the school sports hall (blue square). Make your way into the school grounds (there will be a gate on the right) and up the steps and the pool will be on your right.