Whatever your passion, or reason for working-out, our Gym Team will be sure to help you every step of the way.
With state of the art Life Fitness equipment and enthusiastic staff on hand to help you, our gym is the perfect place to get fit! On joining the gym our staff will take you through a free induction of our equipment and offer you a fitness plan to help you improve and reach your health and fitness goals.
Our gym membership options also give you great value for money, and helps keep you motivated.
To find out more what our gym has to offer click on the links at the bottom of the page.
What to expect during your visit to the SBA: Updated Covid procedures from 14th March 2022
- You will not be required to wear a face covering, including in communal areas of schools, but the government suggests you continue to wear one in crowded and indoor spaces where you may come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- If you have a booked activity please do not turn up before your designated start time. If you are early for your activity we ask that you wait in your car or meet team mates outside and do not enter the centre until your start time.
- Upon entry to the centre please sanitise your hands at the station provided, there are also further dispensers located around the centre, please use these between activities.
- Not feeling great; please cancel your session and do not attend until you are sure you are well and not displaying any Covid-19 symptoms.
- More space has been created in the gym so you can exercise at a safe distance.
- We have increased our cleaning schedule of the gym. However it is important that gym users clean all of the equipment you touch using our sanitiser including benches and mats.
- You don’t need to pre-book a slot as capacity will be managed by our reception team.
- No bags are permitted to be left in the gym. Please use the lockers provided.