Swimming Pool (updated COVID policy from 14th March 2022)
From Monday 14th March we will no longer be taking bookings for our community swim session
- You will no longer need to pre book swim slots from 14th March
- Pay as you go customers please pay in advance at reception and present your receipt to the lifeguard on poolside
- Members please swipe your membership card at the swimming pool office.
- Entry to the swimming pool will be through the changing rooms from 14th March. (Please remove outdoor shoes before entering the changing rooms)
- You will not be required to wear a face covering.
- Please use the appropriate lane for your speed. The lifeguard may ask you to change lanes if they believe another lane may be more appropriate.
- Spectators are permitted on poolside (Please remove outdoor shoes when on poolside or use the overshoes provided)
- Not feeling great; please do not attend until you are sure you are well and not displaying any Covid-19 symptoms.
AUTUMN TERM SWIMMING POOL TIMETABLE
(From Monday 5th September – Sunday 23rd October)
|SBA Swimming pool||Mornings||Afternoon||Evenings|
|Monday||0700-0800 lanes||-||1730-1830 lanes|
|-||-||1830-2000 Free family swim (runs until 26th Sept) *Booking required|
|Thursday||0700-0800 lanes||-||1730-1830 lanes|
|Friday||-||-||1630-1830 family swim|
|Saturday||0900-1000 lanes||1100-1200 family swim||-||-|
|Sunday||0830-0930 lanes||1030-1130 family swim||-|
|1215-1315 Giant Inflatable fun session|
Lane swimming is not suitable for children under 8 years, and/or who are able to swim 50 metres comfortably. We recommend children learning to swim should attend the family swim sessions.
Family swim sessions consist of 2 lanes and extra area for free swimming.
Pre booking is required for all Giant Inflatable sessions; individual places can be booked up to 7 days in advance, please call 01872 246050 to book your slot
Minimum age for the inflatable is 4 years
There will be NO PUBLIC SWIMMING on SATURDAY 1ST OCTOBER due to the Annual Truro School Open Day.
SBA SPORTS HALL & GYM
|SBA Sports Hall & Gym||Mornings||Evenings|
|Monday||06:30 – 08:15||18:00 – 21:30|
|Tuesday||06:30 – 08:15||18:00 – 21:30|
|Wednesday||06:30 – 08:15||18:00 – 21:30|
|Thursday||06:30 – 08:15||18:00 – 21:30|
|Friday||06:30 – 08:15||18:00 – 21:30|
|Saturday||09:00 – 18:00|
|Sunday||09:00 – 18:00|
*During holiday periods the Sports Hall & Gym will be open 0630-2130 weekdays.
What to expect during your visit to the SBA: Updated Covid procedures from 14th March 2022
- You will not be required to wear a face covering, including in communal areas of schools, but the government suggests you continue to wear one in crowded and indoor spaces where you may come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- If you have a booked activity please do not turn up before your designated start time. If you are early for your activity we ask that you wait in your car or meet team mates outside and do not enter the centre until your start time.
- Upon entry to the centre please sanitise your hands at the station provided, there are also further dispensers located around the centre, please use these between activities.
- Not feeling great; please cancel your session and do not attend until you are sure you are well and not displaying any Covid-19 symptoms.
- More space has been created in the gym so you can exercise at a safe distance.
- We have increased our cleaning schedule of the gym. However it is important that gym users clean all of the equipment you touch using our sanitiser including benches and mats.
- You don’t need to pre-book a slot as capacity will be managed by our reception team.
- No bags are permitted to be left in the gym. Please use the lockers provided.