The RLSS UK National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) is the most awarded lifeguard qualification in the United Kingdom and Ireland and is also internationally recognised. The NPLQ is an excellent starting point for anyone looking for a career in the leisure industry.
The NPLQ course is a minimum of 36 hours long followed by a practical assessment on pool lifeguard theory, pool rescue, first aid and CPR.
The next NPLQ Course will be held from Monday 12th February to Saturday 17th February 2024.
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lifeguard Course Pre-Requisites:
Every candidate attending a NPLQ course must be 16-years-old at the time of taking the NPLQ final assessment and be able to:
- Jump / dive into deep water
- Swim 50 metres in less than 60 seconds
- Swim 100 metres continuously on front and back in deep water
- Tread water for 30 seconds
- Surface dive to the floor of the pool
- Climb out unaided without ladder / steps and where the pool design permits
- Minimum age 16 years
For more information contact email@example.com or call 01872 246050